PDA

View Full Version : "Stone Cold Steve Austin" Surrenders After Beating Wife

Jonbo298
08-14-2002, 12:15 AM
SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, one of the best known characters in American professional wrestling, surrendered to law enforcement officials in Texas on Tuesday on a charge of beating his wife.

He posted $5,000 bond and was released pending future legal action, said a spokesman for the Bexar County Sheriff's Department.

Austin, 36, a Texas native whose real name is Steve Williams, turned himself in after an arrest warrant was issued charging him with assault causing bodily injury on a spouse.

Police were called to Austin's upscale San Antonio home in June by wife Debra Williams who told police the World Wrestling Entertainment star beat her on the head, back and legs, then fled.

Williams, 42, is a former beauty queen also affiliated with WWE.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020813/people_nm/crime_wrestler_dc

Well, since Austin the dumbass left, I guess he changes more. But he deserves whatever comes for beating his wife:(

Joeiss
08-14-2002, 12:23 AM
Debrah was getting old, but she is still a yummy mummy. Shame on him for beating up such a hot woman.

gekko
08-14-2002, 12:35 AM
Throw the man in jail! Along with all other WWE "wrestlers" since you know they'll all have ****ed up personalities after wrestling. Austin beats his wife, Ventura pisses an entire state off as governer. See, wrestling is the devil!

nWoCHRISnWo
08-14-2002, 04:51 AM
Staying on the topic of wrestling and governors, you guys think Flair will end up making it?

And screw Austin, we should devote all our topics to Benoit and Bret Hart for now on. :D

Joeiss
08-14-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by nWoCHRISnWo
And screw Austin, we should devote all our topics to Benoit and Bret Hart for now on. :D

I second that.

Perfect Stu
08-14-2002, 03:57 PM
Good. I hope the bastard gets it up the arse in jail by someone named Bubba or Tiny.

Null
08-14-2002, 06:05 PM
hmmm. this has been going on for a couple months. They had videos last month or the month before of Helicopters circling austins house.

guess he got bored with wrestling. so he wanted to ruin his life for fun.

maybe it wont be boring for him now. *shrugs*

Professor S
08-23-2002, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a substance abuse problem to me. Why else would a man throw away a charmed life unless he was too f'd up to know better?

Perfect Stu
08-23-2002, 07:08 PM
charmed life?

:unsure:

nWoCHRISnWo
08-23-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
charmed life?

:unsure:

Fame and fortune, hot wife, doing what thousands and thousands of people would love to do and being the top guy...

Perfect Stu
08-24-2002, 07:45 AM
fame, yes...fortune, yes (but how does that make life so much better?)

Debra looks like a skank and aint that hot IMO, and maybe thousands of people want to wrestle, but it isn't exactly an easy going charmed life. You're on the road almost every single day, and you're sore every single day. I guess some people absolutely love it, but maybe Steve didn't :unsure:...

Professor S
08-25-2002, 04:05 PM
I think if you were to talk to anyone in the WWE, their opinion would probably be what mine is about how lucky they are.

Jar Jar
08-29-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss

I second that.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

nWoCHRISnWo
08-29-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Jar Jar

You have GOT to be kidding me!

From what you quoted and what you said, you don't really make any sense.

Dragon-Fly
09-26-2002, 06:37 PM
Wow really, he actually did that.

Are you serious.

I can't believe that