Thread: Your Life Story
View Single Post

Re: Your Life Story
Old 09-29-2004, 09:35 PM   #6
Vampyr
Abra Kadabra

Now Playing: Xenogears
Default Re: Your Life Story

Interesting stuff. I never knew you had a sister, Crono.

I was born in Paul B. Hall Medical Center in Paintsville in eastern Kentucky. I grew up in a hollow in Morgan County, and I've lived in the same place in the same house for my entire life, with both my parents who have been married for 20 years. When I was 4 years old, my brother was born, and we are the only children that my parents ever had. I'm pretty glad it worked out that way. My brother and I get along well, and I'm glad there isnt another sibling to support. My family isn't wealthy or poor, we are probably at the lower end of middle class.

My grandma and grandpa on my mothers side lived in a house about 50 feet from mine up until my grandpa died 4 years ago, and my gradma lived there until she died a couple months ago. I spent many a day at my grandma's house and at her country store she owned, especially on days my mom went to the laundry mat.

The entire hollow was my playground. There were forest to explore, creeks to play in, a large pine tree in my grandma's front yard to climb, and a lot of dirt to play in. I had a good childhood.

Started school when I was 6 years old, and I have excelled in all academics sense then. I made plenty of friends in elementary school, but my best friend was a guy named Jonathan. We did everything together. He was insane and wild and always in trouble. I was calm and shy and got excellent grades. We complimented each other well. We discovered Banjo Kazooie together, and Zelda: OoT, and Pokemon. After fifth grade we got to middle school and havnt had a class together sense. We are in 11th grade now, and I havnt spoken to him sense 6th grade. I think he does drugs.

I spent my middle school years and most of the first two years of high school as a naive and stupid "kid". I got excellent grades but I had never had a girlfriend, and I had begun to lack in socializing with my peers. Then I got a girlfriend, she broke up with me, and I was heartbroken for about 2 months after that, until I realized how stupid I was. I would like to go back and kick myself.

Now I'm a social butterfly. It took a girlfriend breaking up with me, an epiphany, and a couple good friends to show me the error of my ways.

Right now I love a few things: Girls, video games, comic books, books, and writing. I dont have a lot of time with school, though. I'm taking hard classes like Calculus, and I wish I had time to play all the games I want to. I'm not as passionate about video games as I used to be, though I wish I was.

I write lyrics for a friends band, and I have a full scholarship to the University of Kentucky (UK). The day I recieved that scholarship was one of the happiest of my life.

And, um, that's about it.