Thread: Your Life Story
View Single Post

Re: Your Life Story
Old 09-29-2004, 11:16 PM   #11
ZebraRampage

Now Playing: Borderlands 2
Default Re: Your Life Story

I was born in Hartford, Connecticut on December 29, 1986. I lived in a town called Windsor, which is five miles north of Hartford, for 7 years, and then I moved to Trumbull, CT, which is just north of Bridgeport, CT for 5 more years of my life. When I was 12 I moved to Pennsylvania, and I live about 30 minutes west of Philadelphia in the school district of Garnet Valley. I'm in my Senior year of high school right now, so next year I'll be in college, living somewhere else hopefully.

I have two sisters. One of them is 21, and the other one is my twin sister (I'm the older one).

Music is a big part of my life. I started band when I was in 4th grade, and I played Alto Sax. Right now, I still play Alto Sax, but I play Baritone Sax for the most part now, and I can play Tenor Sax, Clarinet, Flute, and Piano as well. I am in five different types of bands for my school. Those five are Marching Band, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band, and Sax Ensemble. I listen to a good amount of music as well. My number one genre would be Classic Rock, but I also like Jazz, Swing, Motown, Classical, Funk, and some Disco...I guess lol..but I don't really listen to anything current.

A few toys that were big to me when I was younger were legos and k'nex. I think that they have had a big impact on me though. I plan to study Civil Engineering when I go to college, and I hope someday to help create big structures, or fix any that need to be repaired.

Oh yes, ever since I was little I always played baseball, and I played up until I moved here. I don't know why I ever stopped. I miss playing, and even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have the skill to play anymore. I have been away from it for too long. I did start Track and Field last year though. I do the hurdles: 110 Meter, and 300 Meter. My favorite of those two is the 300 Meter Hurdles.

Well that's about all the important stuff. The next step for me will be graduating from high school, and going to college. I am applying to Drexel, Penn State, and Pitt. Like I said, I'm going to major in Civil Engineering.

I forgot about the videogame part! Basically, I've been playing Nintendo videogames for quite a while. I didn't start till I was about 8 though, since my mom and sister were always playing the NES and SNES. The first system I started on was N64 (even though I was 10). I did play the first two systems, but it wasn't till N64 that I really got into videogames. I have all four Nintendo systems, and two gameboys, so you could consider me a Nintendo fanboy. I haven't played many videogames for the past two years though, because of all the touch classes I have in school. Everything is just getting harder..