View Single Post

Re: Controversial Statements
Old 02-02-2005, 05:05 PM   #10
Blackmane
Otis the Drunk

Location: In a magical far away place, where the towels are OH SO FLUFFY!
Now Playing: LittleBigPlanet
Default Re: Controversial Statements

This guy is just an extremist trying to turn all of this around to make the United States look like the evil in the world when we aren't.

Frankly, our country (not just the government, but the people here and the corporations in our country) does more good in the world through charities and such than most other nations (I don't want to say all because I don't have any numbers on me, but I think we are the most)

All this conspiracy theory stuff is all fine and dandy, because everyone loves to assume that behind some closed doors, some higher up officials are planning something nasty for us peasants to blaim on somebody else. But before people start even remotely considering conspiracy was behind the 9/11 attacks, you need to consider how much work needs to go into something like that. Do you know how many people would have to be kept quiet in order for this to remain a secret. It's not like someone can just plan between him and one confidant to press a button and make it happen. If it was explosives, the team that set them would have to be all kept quiet or killed, plus they would have to set them in a building that is filled with people most of the time and covered in survallence the rest. Not to mention the hierarchy that the officials have to go through to get it done. Everyone of them has to keep quiet too. Also, the media has to be in the dark the whole time, because you know if even a whiff of real evidence for controversy came to their doorsteps, they would be reporting it. It would be too huge of a story to be kept quiet.

Also, it has been said that a huge fire couldn't take down the building if it was at the top or the bottom, but the middle is more vunerable because there is more weight above it so if one level collaspes, a lot more weight hits the next and that one collapses too, like dominos.

AIM:Blackmane316
Email Me