Sonic The Hedgehog (Megadrive - 1991)

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Megadrive - 1992)

Sonic CD (Sega CD - 1993)

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (Megadrive - 1994)

Sonic & Knuckles (Megadrive - 1994)

Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn - 1996)

Sonic R (Saturn - 1997)

Sonic Shuffle (Dreamcast - 2000)

UN-CONFIRMED: Sonic Drift (Gamegear - 1995) (gekko, screenshot says 1994)

They better still let you combine Sonic & Knuckles with the other games.

And I too wish Sonic Spinball and Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine were added. Use to play spinball a lot (big fan of video game pinball) and just recently got into Puyo Puyo.

Yeah I think there should be a Shadow-type add on thingy exactly like with Knuckles in 1-3 but also make him playable in S&K. And if they're feeling really giddy, Rouge too. I think Amy's moveset would be too much for them to add into the games though, with the whole Piko hammer and all.

And for Sonic Drift I think they should update the graphics to that of the racing in SA2.
That is another thing I would ask for. Can they please make it the longer legged version of Sonic which is more common in Adventure 2 and Shuffle? I don't I think it looks better buit it's just me.

I also say that you should be able to play as certain characters for other games like Tails in part 1 and 3d Blast.

I also say they should spruce up the boiss battle to give them that extra flkair. You know like make the boss battle in psuedo 3d or something to differentiate from the normal level. Maybe even re-do the plot to get an overall plot like the existance of Tails, Knuckles and Shdow before they were introduced in the series.

Dyne on Canada's favorite pasttime,
Quote:
I loved ramming into animals as they ran away