Old 02-01-2003, 03:39 PM   #3
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:
Default Re: Parents

Quote:
Originally posted by Andromida_
My Parents are so confusing... here's the story

I was all ready to break up with my boyfriend for someone else this week. The only problem is, he's 18 and a senior, his name is Shawn. My parents knew that Greg was getting on my nerves and said that they would never let me go out with Shawn because he was too old (even though they let me date a sr. last year when I was 15 :-/) ok I guess that makes sense.
Anyway I broke up with Greg, when my mom found out she didn't say anything but "so, Who's next on your list to date". I said the only person I would look to date would be someone that she didn't approve of so I didn't really think much about it (even though in my mind I was thinking about him all the time, and didn't care what my parents thought, hehe evil me)
Well I went to the mall last night for dinner with my best friend, and Shawn was there! I told him I liked him a lot, and asked him about his feelings for me. Even though he didn't say anything, his friend said that he just wanted me. So later on in the night we started holding hands.
When I got home, my mom asked how everything went, and I said REALLY WELL. So of course she wanted to know what went on. As I walked away my friend told her everything. She asked me if we kissed, and when I said no she said damn. LIKE SHE WANTED US TOO!

So I guess she wants me to go out with him, but yet I don't know.
:-D
I thought you left...