Re: Halloween
Old 11-10-2014, 07:35 PM   #3
TheSlyMoogle
Knight

Now Playing: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Default Re: Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
On the actual night of Halloween I didnt do much. Got home from work about 5 PM expecting to get some trick or treaters. This was my 1st halloween in the house I bought some months ago. But to my surprise I didnt get ANY trick or treaters! It was a little cold and windy but I was really shocked I didnt get any. I live on a dead end street but still. I did have a few college girls knock on my door wanting money for some charity. The next night Saturday November 1st I had a party to go to and I went as Indiana Jones!
Honestly I feel like maybe traditional Halloween is dead. I live right off a main highway in town, had the lights on outside, and there are lots of homes around mine. Not a single trick or treater. I didn't care too much because I'm not a big fan of kids, but I had candy just in case. Now there is a bowl of candy chilling in my living room for when people come over. Not a big fan of candy either.

Saturday I went to a party last minute and found a cheap ass costume at wal-mart 50% off. Really awfully made adult iron man costume, but the chest piece did light up. That was cool.