Location: Resident of Alfred.. Yes the town named after Batman's butler
Now Playing:
Default Re: Clue Drive Signup

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamb View Post
i totally suggested the 13 dead end drive part
i think
i dont know if im in i need to know what this entails
Come to think of it, I think you did suggest the 13 Dead End Drive, but you wanted the whole game.
I really just stole the element of traps from it. Thought was a novel concept.

Let me just clear up some stuff.

-The game can scale for 6 (I can change it if need be) so sign ups of 6, 12, 18, 24 and so on. If we get a nicely divisible number shall do that as well.
-The whole concept will be that the game exists in a world where each day a team will research a location and find the clues located in said location. Using detective skills they will piece together hints and clues to solve the mystery.
-There are chance encounters but for the most part shall be player controller. There are items that will be given out at the start of the game at random and each has a different effect.
-For the most part, the game will take place in private forums (so that teams can discuss where want to go, when to use traps, where to use them and so on). I don't know if there will be an on-going narration as it will be tough to do without giving away too many details.

Any other questions?

O yeah and theme is video games. So each the murder weapons are pulled from games as are locations and suspects.

Dyne on Canada's favorite pasttime,
Quote:
I loved ramming into animals as they ran away