View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 02-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #293
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

This last episode was really good...maybe on par with last week's. I dunno. I'm really happy the show has taken a turn towards sudden darkness and quality, but what the fuck? What does that say about the first 7 episodes? What does that mean for next season, are we going to get 7 more boring episodes followed by a mid-season hiatus? This shit is confusing for me, the poor TV viewer.

Here is the other thing. Daryl and Carol are now on the brink. I'm not sure how I felt about Daryl and Carol's dialog last night...meaning I'm not sure if it was bordering on some of the cringe worthy dialog we have had to deal with in the first half of this season.

The problem is that this TV show cannot sustain and support Daryl and Rick. There is just not enough room to write two parts and maintain in this universe. It is going to be super interesting to see how that all unfolds as we move forward.

Another A- to B+ episode for me though.

Highlights: The bar, Lori's scene.

Lowlights: Literally, the low lighting. What the fuck AMC. Hire some god damn lighting people. Night scenes suffer on this show.

Meh: Daryl and Carol