Go Back   GameTavern > House Specials > Happy Hour

Six Flags St. Louis
Old 06-20-2004, 07:44 PM   #1
Jason1
J-Dub

Now Playing: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Default Six Flags St. Louis

So on Saturady, June 19th, me and 2 friends took a 1 day trip to Six Flags St. Louis. My friends dad got us season passes for only 45 bucks, which is pretty good considering they can be used at any Six Flags Park in the country(theyre normally like 80 bucks)

I was excited because it was my first real trip without my parents or an Adult or something of that sort. It takes over 3 hours to get there from where I live in Central Illinois, but it was such an easy trip. Really only 2 interstate changes the whole way down there. Anywho, had a really great time, everything that I wanted to ride we did. It got pretty crowded later on in the day, so we left before 7. If you ever go to a Amusement Park on a weekend, see if you can go on a weekday first, the crowds will always be less. But if you do have to go on a weekend, make sure you arrive at opening. Because nobody really arrives right when the park opens, and youve usually got a good 2 hours of short waits throughout the park. Anywho im a big rollercoaster fan, and I typed up a more in depth trip report at a website called Coasterbuzz, if your interested in reading it you can at http://www.coasterbuzz.com/forum.asp...&TopicID=38430 Also, if your interested in seeing a list of every Rollercoaster ive ever ridden, along with how many laps ive taken on each and a rating for each, or if you want to make your own list, go here: http://home.coastergrotto.com:8080/t...jsp?argId=5501 Also, here is a list of my top 20 favorite coasters:
http://home.coastergrotto.com:8080/t...jsp?argId=5501

Here are a few pics I took of various things. These frist few are of Mr. Freeze.

These next few are of The Boss.

And these last 2 are of Batman the Ride.

Last edited by Jason1 : 06-20-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Re: Six Flags St. Louis
Old 06-20-2004, 08:18 PM   #2
Acebot44
Knight

Now Playing: Vectorman
Default Re: Six Flags St. Louis

Dude, Mr. Freeze looks SICK! I would love to ride that. You should go to Six Flags Magic Mountain whenever you're in Cali and check out Goliath and X, I love those rides!

Old 06-20-2004, 08:34 PM   #3
Stonecutter
Knight

Now Playing:

I love how six flags builds the same costers in every park and calls them something else.

Old 06-20-2004, 08:50 PM   #4
Jason1
J-Dub

Now Playing: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Acebot: Mr Freeze is a pretty good ride, but nothing I would call SICK, especially compared to some other stuff ive been on in other parks.

Stonecutter: You do make a good point. But they do sometimes a least change the coaster around somewhat. For instance, the Batman in STL is the reverse of the Batman in Chicago. Therefore all turns are the oppisite of what they are in the other park. The one in St. Louis is much more smooth then the one in Chicago as well, for some reason. And, the coasters are still in different locations, which makes them different enough in my book.

Old 06-20-2004, 09:05 PM   #5
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:

I wish we had a Six flags around here....the best we have is the P.N.E/ Playland....its not bad.....
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.

Old 06-20-2004, 09:38 PM   #6
ZebraRampage

Now Playing: Borderlands 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecutter
I love how six flags builds the same costers in every park and calls them something else.
Yep, Mr. Freeze is just like Batman and Robin at Six Flags Great Adventure, and Batman is identical to the Batman at Six Flags Great Adventure.