Go Back   GameTavern > House Specials > Happy Hour
View Poll Results: Who will win this fatal four way?
Jennifer Garner 2 10.53%
Ali Landry 2 10.53%
Jessica Alba 9 47.37%
Britney Spears 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. This poll is closed

Stu and Bond present: Battle of the Babes pt 2
Old 06-11-2002, 10:30 PM   #1
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:
Default Stu and Bond present: Battle of the Babes pt 2

Jennifer Garner (1)

Biography:
Jennifer Garner, who has catapulted into stardom with her lead role on the series Alias (2001), has come a long way from her birthplace of Houston, Texas. Raised in Charleston, West Virginia, by her mother Pat, a retired English teacher, and her father, Bill, a former chemical engineer, Jennifer was the middle sibling of three girls. She spent nine years of her adolescence studying ballet and describes her years in dance as ones characterized by determination, rather than talent, being driven mostly by a love of the stage. Jennifer took this determination with her when she enrolled at Denison University as a chemistry major, a decision that was later changed to a drama major when she found that her passions for the stage were stronger than her love of science. New York attracted the young actress after college where she worked as a hostess while pursuing a career in film and television. Her most recent move has been to Los Angeles, a decision that led to a role on the show "Felicity" (1998) where she met her future husband, Scott Foley. She has appeared in numerous other television production as well as such films as Pearl Harbor (2001) and Dude, Where's My Car? (2000). Jennifer and her husband live in the San Fernando Valley with two dogs and a cat. Aside from filming Alias (2001), Jennifer enjoys cooking, gardening, hiking, and inspired by her character on the show, kickboxing.

Pictures:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali Landry (2)

Biography:
Ali Landry was born July 21, 1973 in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. She Attended the University of Southwestern Louisiana in Lafayette where her major was Mass Communications major. Ali entered the Miss USA pageant and was crowned Miss USA 1996. Ali Landry had her first major appearence into the celebrity world as a child in TV series, The Bold and the Beautiful. Ali Landry is most known for as the dorito's girl. Ali entered the Miss USA pageant and was crowned Miss USA 1996. Ali Landry is also starring in a few upcoming films including Beautiful scheduled to release in 2000.

Pictures:

Old 06-11-2002, 10:33 PM   #2
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:

Jessica Alba (3)

Biography:
Born in Pomona, CA on April 28, 1981, Jessica and her family moved to Biloxi, Mississippi when she was an infant. Three years later, her Air Force father brought the family back to CA, then to Del Rio, Texas, before finally settling in southern CA when Jessica was nine. In love with the idea of becoming an actress from the age of five, Jessica was 12 before she took her first acting class. Nine months later, she was signed by an agent. A gifted young actress, Jessica has already played a variety of roles ranging from light comedy to gritty drama since beginning her career 3 and a half years ago. Jessica made her feature film debut in 1993 in Hollywood Pictures comedy Camp Nowhere (1994). Originally hired for two weeks, she got her break when an actress in a principal role suddenly dropped out. Jessica cheerfully admits it wasn't her prodigious talent or charm that inspired the director to tap her to take over the part. It was her hair, which matched the original performer's. The two week job stretched to two months, and Jessica ended the film with an impressive first credit. Two national TV commercials for Nintendo and J.C. Penny quickly followed before Jessica was featured in several independent films. She branched out into TV in 1994 with recurring role in Nickelodeon's popular comedy series "Secret World of Alex Mack, The" (1994). She played an insufferable young snob, devoted to making life miserable for the the title character, played by Oleynick, Larisa. That same year, she won the role of Maya in "Flipper" (1995) and filmed the pilot for the series. Jessica spent 1995 shooting the first season's episodes in Australia. An avid swimmer and PADI-certified scuba diver, Jessica was delighted to be doing a show which allows her to play with dolphins. The success of the first season of "Flipper" lead to the filming of the second season, which Jessica also starred in. Jessica's involvement in "Flipper" lasted from 1995-1997. Since "Flipper" Jessica has appeared in a number of television shows and movies. In 1996, Jessica appeared in Venus Rising (1995) as Young Eve. In 1997, Jessica appeared on the "Dini Petty Show", a Canadian talk show, and talked about her role in Flipper and her general acting career. She began working on P.U.N.K.S. (1998), featuring Randy Quaid, in 1998. In early 1998, she appeared in "Brooklyn South" (1997), as Melissa. The same year she was in two episodes of "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990), as Leanne and in two episodes of "Love Boat: The Next Wave, The" (1997). She appeared in "Teen Magazine" in 1995 and various European magazines in the past several years. More importantly, she was featured in the February, 1999, issue of "Vanity Fair". She also had major roles in two movies that year: Never Been Kissed (1999) and Idle Hands (1999). In 2000, she had roles in Paranoia (2000/I) and Dark Angel (2000) (TV).

Pictures:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney Spears

Biography:
Britney Jean Spears was born in rural Louisiana (Kentwood) on December 2, 1981, to Jamie and Lynne Spears. As a child, Britney attended dance classes, and she was great at gymnastics, winning many competitions and the like. But, most of all Britney loved to sing. At age 8, Britney tried out for "MMC" (1989), but was turned down due to her young age. This directed her to an off-Broadway show, "Ruthless", for a 2-year run as the title character. At age 11, she again tried for "The New MMC" and this time made it as a mousekateer along side many stars of today (Justin Timberlake, and J.C. Chasez of N*Sync). Her big break, however, came when she was signed as a Jive Recording Artist in the late 90s. With the release of her debut album, "...Baby One More Time" in early 1999, Britney became an international success, selling 13 million copies of "Baby" and 9 million (as of July 2001) of her sophomore album, "Oops!...I Did It Again," released in May of 2000.

Pictures:

Last edited by Bond : 06-12-2002 at 02:19 PM.

Old 06-11-2002, 10:36 PM   #3
Mushlafa
Knight

Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda : The Windwaker

So you pick half naked pics for ali landry and the rest of them are fully clothed... i think you rigged it !

Yeah il vote later... a few of the pics dont eaven load for me

I wonder who xanny woulda picked

Old 06-11-2002, 10:48 PM   #4
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushlafa
So you pick half naked pics for ali landry and the rest of them are fully clothed... i think you rigged it !

Yeah il vote later... a few of the pics dont eaven load for me

I wonder who xanny woulda picked
If I would have rigged the poll, I would have rigged it in Garner's favor. And I believe if Stu would have rigged the poll it would have been in Britney's favor. So I guess your wrong.

Old 06-11-2002, 10:51 PM   #5
Perfect Stu
Knight

Now Playing: GTA4

It aint rigged. It's just that Landry is a model and poses in more revealing clothing. I just found the best pics of Landry, Alba and Britney I could find in 10 minutes. I'm sure there's something in this thread worthy of a vote

Old 06-11-2002, 11:01 PM   #6
Mushlafa
Knight

Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda : The Windwaker

Well before i pick one i have a question
Is it who looks best in those pics or who you think looks best like in general and not only in those pics?

Oh and BTW
Im prolly gonna go with Britney or Jessica alba but i might pick ali... i dunno i cant pick

To bond i dont think garner is hot... well at least in those pics

EDIT: Since I feel like im kinda post cramming im just gonna edit this post Ive been banned for post cramming before so... uhh... i dont wanna do it again

anyway Stu if you picked better pics of britney i know she woulda gotten my vote hands down.. but i dont like some of those pics so im gonna have to pic Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally posted by bond
In general. I know this may sound odd, but we can't actually post everyone single picture of the babes.

Really??? I didnt know that.. im sorry

Last edited by Mushlafa : 06-11-2002 at 11:21 PM.

Old 06-11-2002, 11:09 PM   #7
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushlafa
Well before i pick one i have a question
Is it who looks best in those pics or who you think looks best like in general and not only in those pics?

Oh and BTW
Im prolly gonna go with Britney or Jessica alba but i might pick ali... i dunno i cant pick

To bong i dont think garner is hot... well at least in those pics
In general. I know this may sound odd, but we can't actually post everyone single picture of the babes. So we just take out four good ones to summarize them.

Old 06-11-2002, 11:42 PM   #8
BlueFire
The World Ends with Poo

Now Playing: Brawl

Tie between Jessica and Ali...

but I'll have to say..Jessica

Old 06-12-2002, 06:16 AM   #9
Angrist
Dutch guy

Now Playing:

The first one. Who is she? :o

I don't like Britney...
The second one is a bit... old...
The 3rd Wan is as nice as the first, but since she had 1 more vote...

Old 06-12-2002, 06:42 AM   #10
Revival
Untouchable

Now Playing:

Jessical Alba all the way!

Old 06-12-2002, 09:20 AM   #11
Happydude
Tavern Legend

Now Playing:

*sigh*

i guess i'm the only one that's gonna go wth britney...

Old 06-12-2002, 10:20 AM   #12
Perfect Stu
Knight

Now Playing: GTA4

Quote:
Originally posted by happydude666
*sigh*

i guess i'm the only one that's gonna go wth britney...
I thought I was the only one

I think that Alba, Landry and Britney all tie...but I picked Britney because I've known of her the longest.

Who picked Garner? (other than bond)

Old 06-12-2002, 01:24 PM   #13
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions

I picked Alba of course, second in landry... then Britney then Garner

I think I would like to meet *coughandstareatherasscough* Britney Spears the most... but those pics definatly don't look skanky enough to get my vote

Old 06-12-2002, 02:17 PM   #14
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:

The Jessica Alba and Britney Spears pictures are back up now, although they do load ultra slowly. Hopefully the host will come back and we'll be able to link off of them again.

Old 06-12-2002, 03:22 PM   #15
Angrist
Dutch guy

Now Playing:

I voted Garner. She has a nice face.